U.E.F.A Index du Forum
Union Européenne du Footbal Argent
U.E.F.A Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: sam_and_kim video ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    U.E.F.A Index du Forum -> acceuil public Visiteurs U.E.F.A -> Centre d'échange
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 17:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: sam_and_kim video Répondre en citant

Me playing with big dick in between my cute little ass cheeks
You've already Locked yourself in Chastity but after Signing My new ULTIMATE Chasity Slave Agreement you are waiting for My special lock where I will be the only one with the key. I know you're nervous but don't worry I will keep the key safe right around my neck. All you have to do it put on the lock and snap it shut. Good boy! Now I am 100% In FULL CONTROL! HA HA HA I will Destroy you so Beautifully with My Sensual Domination. I will CONTROL you MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND FINANCIALLY. I WILL OWN YOUR COCK! This is EXACTLY what you Needed. Your Voice, Your Opinions do not matter anymore. I am your ONLY PRIORITY. I will give your life Purpose, Direction, Guidance and a whole NEW Meaning. You are going to be so Desperate for a Release that you will do ANYTHING I ask of you no matter what it is. You'll be BEGGING to Please Me anyway I see fit. You better be on your Best Behavior if you ever want to CUM. Actually I was thinking the only way I will allow you to CUM is through PEGGING. Of course I'm not going to let you out so you'll have to CUM right in your Chastity Cage. Every time you do something Humiliating for ME I am going to take a screen shot just in case I decide to BLACKMAIL you Later. I will slap a collar around your neck and I will always be PREPARED to Pull that leash a little tighter! I will Turn your World UPSIDE DOWN and you will LOVE every second of it. Not only will you LOVE it you will Thank Me for it. I will turn you into My PERSONAL SUBSERVIENT CREATURE, MY OBJECT, MY TOY. I will Bend you and Break you Continuously Pushing all of your Buttons. Your Boy-Brain is so RIPE for the MINDFUCKING. You EXIST for My Personal Entertainment now and I will Use you, Manipulate you and take Everything of value from you including your Wallet. Are you ready for the ride?? It's going to be so THRILLING and EUPHORIC. I'm glad you took the Necessary steps to becoming MY ULTIMATE CHASTITY SLAVE. Now, Let's get Started.......
You can get this video currently for a $5 vote for me on the cream team contest! Deal ends Wednesday* BJ DP Oil Cum and Bath! Recorded Cumshow!Ever wanted to see just the juicy, sexy parts of one of my camshows?! Now you can! Watch as I spank, suck & more in this gorgeous cumshow.Quality isn't quite as good as my usual videos (as you can see in the preview) however I feel the length & hotness makes up for this!Firstly I begin by sucking my realistic dildo, which I have stuck to the wall! I then continue onto a POV view of this, moaning whilst I enjoy sucking the tasty fake cock. Then I follow with some delicious spanks!I then insert a gorgeous red buttplug & continue spanking and oiling my body with some beautiful, shimmering glitter oil. I get so horny & am really excited when I finally get to do a DP cumshow - my realistic dildo & buttplug fill both my holes whilst I tease & edge myself with my magic wand vibe!Finally we end with a quick bath tease whilst I rinse off from all that amazing cumming. Delightful

I tie my friend to the bed and take advantage of him. I tease him with my mouth then climb on top of him. I ride his big cock then untie him and make him fuck me from behind. He fucks me from behind then in missionary and finally i suck him and he cums all over my face
Cute pink schoolgirl inserting my hitachi into my horny pussy. 2+ minutes
Me and my friend acting role play nurse and schoolgirl.It was very exciting!

You arrive bright & early to have interview for an open job position and another branch of the company that you work for. Mocha, office manager of this branch, will be conducting the first round of interviews with you. She speaks briefly about the job description and asks you a few questions, taking notes on your responses. The interview is basically over... or is it? Things heat up quickly at the realization that you both are single and Mocha, starved for human affection after being at work all day and at home by herself with her Netflix documentaries, takes this little opportunity to relieve some tension right there in the office.As quiet as possible, you give her a good fucking. She squirts and tries to hold back her moans but someone out in the hall must hear you guys because there's a knock at the door. She covers for you both, you keep fucking, and you finish inside her
Crushing a red car with my black velvet high heels.
Enjoy the superior shape and size of my round ass. I'll show it from all different angles and positions. Then you can watch me lay back and finger fuck my pussy into a creamy and gushy oblivion until my toes curl. Now stick out your tongue and get re

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 17:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    U.E.F.A Index du Forum -> acceuil public Visiteurs U.E.F.A -> Centre d'échange Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006